You may be charged for an inspection of the construction work, as this is usually required for a building permit.
Structures requiring approval (Stand design drawings must be submitted)
- Stands larger than 100 m²
- Two-storey stands
- Special structure(s), including those < 100 m²
- Structures on the open-air site, mobile stands, tents, and containers
Deutsche Messe's fair package stands are pre-approved.
Your stand design drawings must include the following information:
- Email subject line: Event, exhibitor, hall, stand #
- Dimensioned floor plans, elevations, and, if applicable, machine location details, special structure(s) and other relevant materials
- One PDF file attachment containing all necessary pages, maximum size of 4 MB
- Please click "ADD TO BASKET" to upload and submit your stand drawings
Kindly note: to upload your stand layouts showing technical services (power/water supply, etc.), please visit our Shop and click My stand > Summary of my orders und quotes > Order attachments.
Our Technical Event Management staff would be pleased to assist you.